Welcome to our library that houses all the documents you may need. You can filter results by type of document, date range and topic area. We invite you to browse our library and should you not find what you need, please contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368. Click here for a glossary of terms & click here for Frequently Asked Questions.


We are committed to making our website accessible in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California State Law.  Please bear with us as we are currently in the process of converting our expansive library. Should you come across a document(s) that requires immediate accessibility accommodations, please feel free to contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368 so that we can place priority making that document compliant and provide expedited assistance to your needs.

E.g., 09/15/2019
E.g., 09/15/2019
Given the short 2017 HHH NoFA application window, HCIDLA is providing a template of the "Council Office Letter of Acknowledgement." 
THP, Seismic, THP Seismic, Primary Renovation Work, Major repair, Tenant Habitability Plan
The Declaration of Intent to Evict for Landlord Occupancy is a form landlords must fill out if evicting a tenant for this purpose. Payment of relocation assistance will be necessary as well, so...
The landlord seeks in good faith to recover possession of the rental unit in order to comply with a governmental agency's order to vacate, order to comply, order to abate, or any other order that...
Seismic Retrofit Work Request for Hearing
THP Package for Seismic Work