Declaration of Intent to Evict from a HUD-Owned Property Prior to Sale


This form is required by the Rent Stablization Ordinance as the first step in an eviction from a Housing & Urban Development (HUD) -owned property. Relocation assistance to tenants is required and this form must be filed with the Relocation Services or Demolition Monitoring Services Application.