Common Permits


This list of common permits is NOT inclusive of every permit that might be required. It has been put together by HCIDLA Cost Recovery staff to assist applicants for Capital Improvement or other rent adjustment applications. Applicants must refer to the Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety or other agencies that sign off on building permits for complete information relevant to their particular case.