Casa Gateway


The lien from the recorded Casa Gateway Land Use Covenant will not be subordinated to a lower position and remains in full force and effect.  

Owners of Casa Gateway units must adhere to the terms of the Land Use Covenant, which include:

  1. The unit must be sold or rented to an eligible household.

  1. Notify the Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department of the City of Los Angeles (HCIDLA) within 30 days of the impending sales or rental of your unit as follows: 

    • Submit a letter to HCIDLA indicating your intent to sell or rent your unit.  Include the name of the prospective purchaser/renter, and the unit number;

    • Submit the completed income certification documents of the prospective tenant to HCIDLA for review to the following address:

 Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department

Occupancy Monitoring Unit   

Attn: Tsegalem Woldemariam

1200 W. 7th Street, 8th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90017

HCIDLA must certify income eligibility before a unit can be sold or rented.

  1. The unit may not be sold or rented at a price higher than what is indicated in the Maximum Allowable Rent and Sales Price letter which is mailed annually to the Casa Gateway owners.

Should you have questions, please contact