Welcome to our library that houses all the documents you may need. You can filter results by type of document, date range and topic area. We invite you to browse our library and should you not find what you need, please contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368. Click here for a glossary of terms & click here for Frequently Asked Questions.


We are committed to making our website accessible in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California State Law.  Please bear with us as we are currently in the process of converting our expansive library. Should you come across a document(s) that requires immediate accessibility accommodations, please feel free to contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368 so that we can place priority making that document compliant and provide expedited assistance to your needs.

E.g., 10/20/2017
E.g., 10/20/2017
Relocation Appeal, Eviction Appeal
RSO, complaint, File a RSO Complaint, 
Form to request funds from the escrow account of a property in the Rent Escrow Account Program. REAP, Rent Escrow Account Program, escrow funds, repairs, utilities, relocation
Tenants who receive relocation services from HCIDLA's Relocation Advisor are invited to fill out this survey concerning their experience in obtaining temporary or permanent replacement housing and...
The LAMC §151.09A14, mandates filing of this form with HCIDLA if the owner seeks to recover possession of the rental unit to convert the subject property to an affordable housing...
Tenants evicted by the landlord so that the owner, the owner's family or a resident manager can move into the rental unit may file this form with the owner and HCIDLA declaring that they wish to be...